Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Free Factory Tours in Every State & Free Samples


This morning in my search for free samples, I came across a very cool link to Free Factory Tours in every state.  We usually do a road trip every summer, and have found that some of our best pit stops have been free places to visit.  I look forward to checking some of these out.  if you have toured any of the places listed, please offer some feedback.

Samples are also listed as usual.  I will try to put out 10 freebies a day, provided that they can be found.  Sometimes a sample freebie will direct you to another link at the end asking if you want your sample sooner, I always exit out of these as I try to keep the process as simple as possible.  


Free factory Tours in Every state:
http://www.factorytoursusa.com





If you would like to try Burk’s Happy Mouth Signature Spice, they’d be happy to mail you a small sample asap with no strings attached. Enjoy!   Please email them you mailing information at order@happymouth.net and they say they will send it out

No comments:

Post a Comment